Monday, December 23, 2013

Good Pre-Christmas week in Knoxville.

Feliz Navidad a todos.

I filled up a mayo bottle with vanilla yogurt and the entire zone is talking about how i eat mayo plain now. a bunch of members have heard the gossip also. c:

Luis Gonzales (in dalton) got baptized on saturday. then he called me up to tell me the good news. says he might come down here to knoxville sometime.

The Nuclear Bomb was made in Oak Ridge just a few miles away. Can you believe a munch of red necks invented that!

I found a error in "el libro de mormon" hopefully i can report it to the church and they can fix it. looked in the books from ten years back and they have the same error....

We got to do service at the corryton food pantry. it was real fun. we gave away a couple thousand pounds of food. 1000+ stuffed animals and toys. plus socks, coats and toiletries. Helped over 700 people. 
--
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment