Tuesday, December 18, 2012

1/3 mark

Bueno.

How are yall. Not much too happened here. We are just doing work. Its almost christmas. The world might end in 3 days. Im content if we all die. I will just get reassigned to the spirit world. and all that good stuff.

Hey i am 1/3 done with my mission

I have been reading the Doctrine and Covenants. Thats what mamaw said that she is reading so i thought that i would read it. I am half way done and have found a lot of cool stuff.

I got to talk to an old investigator!!!!!! back from loudon. David (long hair-ed dude; likely a picture below) i sent him christmas goodies and so he was pretty happy. He is still going to church and letting the new elders teach him more. He found my translator (phew) in his pantry? on the top shelf. not sure how that got there but that makes me pleased. i was gonna buy a new one on ebay but they were $100+. Smiles from here.

I will be here for atleast one more transfer, likely two. which means my addy for the next six weeks+ (until the end of January) is still:
622 S Liberty Hill Rd
Morristown, TN 37813
or you can send it to the mission office at
11320 Station West Dr. Ste 101,
Farragut, TN 37934

Thats probably all.

So bye until next p-day.

Elder Toomey.

D&C 62:1 Behold, and hearken, O ye of my church, saith the Lord your God, even Jesus Christ, your advocate, who knoweth the weakness of man and how to succor them who are tempted.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment