Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A good week in dalton

-I learned how to do a rubiks cube. (thanks elder chavira) my record is 2 minutes. he can do it in 45 seconds. i dont know the world record although a girl at efy did it in 5ish seconds.
-I got 150+ mosquito bites on my legs a couple days ago. haha.
-I think i wanna take piano 101 or something. (remember thomas s monson's only regret...)
-I had a dream that kylie was pregnant... (and also ryan died.. but thats not important)
-Yesterday was my 15 month anniversary
-



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment