Monday, April 29, 2013

Back in Loudon!!!!!!!!!!

WEDNESDAY WAS MY 1 YEAR MARK!!!

I got transfered. my new Address is:

613 Reeves St - Apt 1
Lenior City, TN 37771 |

I am back in Loudon. This is wonderful. Undoubltably the best week of my mission, besides the Fishers Baptism. Its good to be back and get to talk to everyone. There are a few new people in this branch but mostly its all the same faces that still love me.

Elder Becker is my new companion. He is from Utah! my first companion from utah. (4th companion, 2nd area) He is pretty cool i guess. dont know much about him yet. He speaks english so that kinda a lil different because i have to teach the lessons all by myself. but some of the spanish less actives said that my spanish has really improved.

Also funny story we had the new sister missionaries in the branch (sister bowman and bateson) they taught sister ramsey (who we told was an investigator) and we had them teach the lesson in spanish. i would tell them words they didnt know but i wouldnt help teach so they were pretty mad. I made sister bateson cry. i took a couple pictures but they didnt think anything about it. We told them later on that night and they were pretty dissapointed but now were tight again.

Johnny howard is in utah this week so we are going to suprise him and pretend like i got kicked of my mission and get him.

Love Elder Toomey



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment